CHAMPIONS UNITE SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES. APURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OROTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Champions Unite Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) will begin on October 6, 2022 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on October 11, 2022 at 11:59:59 m. ET (the “SweepstakesPeriod”). Sponsor’s clock is the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Pennsylvania who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, agents and officers of Caliente Pizza & Draft House (“Sponsor”), Pittsburgh Penguins LP (the “Penguins”), and its parent, affiliates (including without limitation the National Hockey League (“NHL”) and all other member teams), subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, retailers, and advertising, promotion and judging agencies, and all other service agencies involved with the Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouse(s)) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winning a Prize (as defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, enter the Sweepstakes by accessing the online entry form (the “Form”) by visiting https://worldsbestpizza.com/penguins/. Fill out the Form completely and accurately, including yourfull name and contact By submitting the completed Form during the Sweepstakes Period, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Entries may or may not be acknowledged, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. LIMIT: ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. Entries received before or after the Sweepstakes Period will not be accepted or be eligible to win the Prize. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share an email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number ofentries by using multiple/different email accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the entire Sweepstakes. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email account used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potentialwinners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address associated with thewinning entry.
- WINNER SELECTION: On or about October 11, 2022, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential winner from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANYPRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE OFFICIAL RULES HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANTHAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. On or about October 7, 2022, the potential winner will be notified by phone and e-mail using the contact information provided during entry on the Form. The potential winner will be subject to verification of eligibility, and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit ofEligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form (“Release”) within three (3) business days after notification as communicated by Sponsor. If a potential winner cannot be reached (regardless of reason), does not respond within the designated time instructed by Sponsor (or if not instructed, within forty-eight (48) hours), there is a return of any Prize notification as undeliverable, or fails to provide the Release within the requested time period, or is disqualified for any other reason, the potential winner forfeits the Prize and Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received. Only three (3) alternative drawings will be held, after which the Prize will remain unawarded. Upon disqualification, no further compensation will be given. Failure to comply with any term or condition in these Official Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries
- PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: One (1) winner will receive: (i) a Five Hundred Dollar ($500) Caliente Pizza & Draft House gift card; and (ii) two (2) tickets for winner and guest to the October 13, 2022 Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Arizona Coyotes home game at PPG Paints Arena, seat locations to be determined in the Penguins’ sole discretion (the “Game”) (collectively, the “Prize”). Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $776.00.
Prize Restrictions and Delivery: Winner’s guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older or the winner must be the guest(s) parent/legal guardian. Attendance at the Game is subject to ticket terms and conditions and winner and guest must follow all Sponsor and venue safety protocols, including but not limited to, any and all COVID-19 rules that may be required by the Penguins and/or PPG Paints Arena (e.g., mask policies, negative COVID-19 test requirements, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination status requirements, social distance restrictions, etc.). Sponsor will not be responsible in the event that the winner and/or guest is denied entry to the Game for any reason, including for failure to comply with any applicable venue rules or safety protocols. Game is subject to, among other things, delay, postponement, rescheduling and cancellation by game coordinators. In the event of Game postponement, rescheduling or cancellation, the winner will be notified by Sponsor, who may substitute the Prize tickets for tickets to a Game to take place at a later date, to be determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Additional terms and conditions may apply to gift card Prize; see back of gift card for applicable details. Gift card Prize will presented to the winner during the Game and mobile Game tickets will be e-mailed to the winner after winner verification via the e-mail address provided during entry. No cash or other substitution or exchange of Prize (or any element thereof) is permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit: one (1) Prize perperson. Each winner agrees that the Prize is personal to the winner and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed. Winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for Prize items that the winner is unable to use, including, without limitation, due to winner’s or guest’s unavailability or due to cancellation or postponement of the Game. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. Prize consists of only those items specifically stated as part of the Prize. All expenses and costs associated with the acceptance or use of the Prize that are not expressly specified in these Official Rules as being part of the Prize are the sole responsibility of each winner, including, without limitation, transportation to/from the Game. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of equal or greatervalue in its sole discretion. If required by law, winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the Prize value. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prize items.
- PUBLICITY: Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor, the Penguins and their agents to use the winner’s name and/or likenesses, Prize information, photograph, voice, and comments for purposes of advertising and trade without further notice, permission, or compensation, unless prohibited by
- NHL RULES: These Official Rules shall in all respects be subject to and subordinate to each of the following, as such may be amended from time to time: (a) the NHL Constitution; (b) the NHL By-laws; (c) all other rules, regulations and policies of the NHL and the resolutions of its Board of Governors; (d) any collective bargaining agreement between the NHL and/or its member clubs and other parties; (e) all consent decrees and settlement agreements entered into, between or among the NHL and its member clubs or the NHL, NHL member clubs and/or other persons in furtherance ofNHL business or interests or as otherwise authorized directly or indirectly by the NHL Board of Governors, the NHL Commissioner, or the NHL Constitution; (f) any television or cable, radio, or other media network agreements betweenthe NHL and third parties; and (g) any national corporate marketing, licensing, sponsorship or similar agreements betweenthe NHL (or NHL affiliates) and third parties, all as the same may now exist or hereafter be amended or enacted or as theymay be interpreted by the
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting a Prize, winner agrees to hold harmless Sponsor, Pittsburgh Penguins LP, PPG Industries, Inc., ASM Global, ARAMARK Sports and Entertainment Services, LLC, the NHL, and each of theirrespective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their shareholders, partners, members, directors, officers, employees, franchisees, and agents (“Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize, including any travel related thereto, and for claims based on publicity rights and intellectual property rights, defamation or invasion of
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (i) cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes; (ii) modify or suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit ofthese Official Rules; and/or (iii) award the Prize in accordance with the winner selection criteria set forth above from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention inany part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participationin the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have beenerroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort toany form of class action, and exclusively by the courts in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering thisSweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FORINCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of
- WINNER INFORMATION: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “Champions Unite Sweepstakes” Winner Information, Caliente Pizza and Draft House, 4706 William Flynn Highway Allison Park, PA 15101. Requests for winners’ list must be received ninety (90) days after the end of the Sweepstakes
- SPONSOR: Caliente Pizza and Draft House, 4706 William Flynn Highway Allison Park, PA 15101.
CHAMPIONS UNITE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of Pennsylvania, 18+. Void where prohibited. Begins on 10/6/22 at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ends on 10/11/22 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. To enter, visit https://worldsbestpizza.com/penguins/ and complete the online entry form. One winner will receive (i) a $500 Caliente Pizza & Draft House gift card, and (ii) 2 tickets to the October 13, 2022 Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Arizona Coyotes home game at PPG Paints Arena. Total ARV: $776. For more information, click https://worldsbestpizza.com/champions-unite-sweepstakes-official-rules/ for Official Rules. Sponsor: Caliente Pizza and Draft House, 4706 William Flynn Highway Allison Park, PA 15101.